The fashion industry is deeply steeped in Illuminati symbolism and hot new young child like models are constantly recruited to make this symbolism “fashionable”. Victorias Secret is a perfect example of this, as exemplified by the Victorias Secrets I Love Pink Fashion line the Illuminati’s favorite international fashion Symbolism is that of Pedophilia and Sex with Children. You only have to use your brain to figure out what the words imply when it says I love Pink and its not talking about the color Pink can you say In English slang, the pink refers to the vagina.[29
victorias-dirty-secret Victoria’s Secret might pretend that Pink is aimed at women 18-24, but as most of … I love the thongs – and I never thought I’d ever say that. …. the average middle-class mom doesn’t know the slang meaning of PINK, If that’s not enough, there are also television shows in the works that are the Hollywood equivalent of occult dabbling, and pop singers using satanic imagery to promote their music.The occult revival of the late 1960s notwithstanding, there seems to exist a periodic need in this fair country to become enamored of satanism every decade and a half, give or take. In the 1980s, there were daycare centers reportedly run by devil-worshipping pedophiles, and an evil network of child-killing Satanists taking over America.
- Whereas Jewish people were forced to wear a yellow star of David under Nazi rule, men imprisoned on accusations of homosexuality were forced to wear a pink triangle. Nowadays, a pink triangle (usually pointing up, and rendered inhot pink contrary to Nazi usage in which the triangle was pointing down and rendered in regular pink) is often worn with pride.
- A Dutch newsgroup about homosexuality is called nl.roze (roze being the Dutch word for pink), while in Britain, Pink News is a leading gay newspaper and online news service. There is a magazine called Pink for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community which has different editions for various metropolitan areas. In France Pink TV is an LGBT cable channel.
- In business, the pink pound or pink dollar refers to the spending power of the LGBT community. Advertising agencies sometimes call the gay market the pink economy.
- Though long discontinued, the now mainstream gay-oriented magazine The Advocate for many years of its early history featured a sometimes sizable section of personal ads and mostly sexually oriented ads printed on pink paper and referred to as “the pink pages.” As the gay rights movement gained increased mainstream momentum and public acceptance, and as the magazine itself became less underground and was distributed more widely on newsstands in “middle America,” the publishers made the section more easily removable for those who preferred not to view/keep it with the main body of the magazine. The Advocate eventually ceased to include the “pink pages” when in 1992, they spun off a separate magazine called Advocate Classifieds which continued until about 2000 when the classified ads went on the Internet.
- In English slang, the pink refers to the vagina.
- In Russian, pink (розовый, rozovyj) is used to refer to lesbians, and light blue (голубой, goluboj) refers to gay men.
This section copied: http://vigilantcitizen.com
This issue of French Vogue features a truly disturbing photo shoot featuring young girls (around 6 years old) in heavy make-up, high heels and designer clothes. Some pictures actually “sexualize” these girls by placing them in strange settings.
Notice the presence of feline prints in many photos – a reference Sex Kitten programming (aka Beta Programming). Lost of innocence, premature sexualization, awkward settings, ritual abuse, blank stares…the pics truly reek of mind controlled children.
“Cadeaux” means “gifts” and, in the context of this last pic, the term takes a truly sickening meaning.